Bulgarian authors' society Musicautor reports a record year for collections with big gains in live and digital.
- Bulgarian authors’ society Musicautor has reported a third consecutive year of rising collections with the growth rate up on the previous year. Furthermore, collections set a new record for the second year in a row.
Features and Benefits
- Details the performance of Bulgarian collection society Musicautor.
- Examines collections by source and explains why certain sub-sectors performed better than others.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Bulgarian authors and publishers?
- What share of total collections for Musicautor came from digital last year?
Table of contents
A small but growing music market
Three straight years of growth for Musicautor
Gains for general licensing, live, and digital