This report analyzes the key vendors in the broadband-to-the-home market, covering their current market positions, strategies, and challenges.
- The broadband-to-the-home equipment market will remain strong, driven by bandwidth demand; consequently, next-gen equipment dominates Ovum's market forecast.
- Many of the vendors will retain their current market share positions, but ZTE will lose share outside of China to the likes of Huawei, Nokia, and other smaller vendors.
- Although FWA has a role to play in broadband to the home, wireline, including fiber, copper, and coax, will continue to dominate the access market.
Features and Benefits
- Discusses key vendors' market positions, strategies, and challenges.
- Assesses how vendors can evolve, based on their strengths, competitive positioning, customer relationships, and new market opportunities.
Key questions answered
- Who are the leading vendors in the broadband-to-the home market? What are their respective market shares?
- Who are the market leaders and segment leaders? Who are the niche players?
Table of contents
Recommendations for broadband-to-the-home vendors
Broadband-to-the-home market overview
Wireline connections will continue to dominate
Subscribers seek bandwidth speed
Wireline broadband equipment forecast
Strong shift to next-gen technologies
2017 market share and likely future changes
Top vendors retained their positions between 2016 and 2017
Possible changes in market share to expect
Vendor market positioning and profiles
Overall leaders, segment leaders, niche players, potential FWA challengers, startups, and ZTE