This forecast report provides the latest trends in home gateway shipments from both a wide area network technology point of view, as well as the primary home Wi-Fi standards by analyzing the results of Broadband Gateway Shipment Forecast: 2018–23.
- In developed regions such as North America, the penetration of ultra-high-speed broadband services (i.e., subscriptions of 100Mbps or more) will be as high as 60%.
Features and Benefits
- Details the drivers and barriers to greater broadband gateway shipments.
- Outlines the main takeaways from Broadband Gateway Shipment Forecast: 2018–23.
Key questions answered
- What are the key drivers for broadband gateway shipments?
- Which countries and regions provide the best opportunity for broadband gateway shipments?
Table of contents
Download 1: Broadband Gateway Shipment Forecast Report: 2018–23