The Broadband Gateway Shipment Forecast: 2018–23 provides in-depth market forecasts for shipments of broadband home gateways by access network technology, LAN technology, and primary supply channel.
- Oceania, Eastern & South-Eastern Asia dominates the global broadband gateway shipment market by some margin, followed by the other developed broadband markets of Western Europe and North America.
- Being an emerging broadband region, Africa remains the smallest market throughout the forecast period, but has the largest growth with a CAGR of 9%. Most other regions have a low CAGR of 1% or less, with shipments largely driven by customer churn or gateway/service upgrades rather than actual subscription growth.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the key trends in the broadband gateway market.
- Assesses the future trends for home Wi-Fi standard deployment.
Key questions answered
- What are the growth trends for new Wi-Fi standards such as 802.11ax?
- Which are the dominant sales channels for home gateway devices?
Table of contents
Download 1: Broadband Gateway Shipment Forecast: 2018–23