This report considers the latest plans and strategies of operators, which are subject to change because of the COVID-19 outbreak in Brazil. Financial reports released by CSPs in reference to 1Q results have shown limited impact on the business.
- Before COVID-19, mobile operators were focusing on growing the postpaid base. However, the economic impact of the virus is likely to reverse this trend.
Features and Benefits
- This report provides a thorough analysis of the telecoms market in Brazil, in particular, the strategies adopted by CSPs.
- It analyzes the main developments in fixed broadband, mobile broadband, pay TV, and OTT video.
Key questions answered
- The characteristics of the rebirth of MVNOs in Brazil.
- How have ISPs come to dominate the fixed broadband market in the country?
Table of contents
Download 1: Brazil: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report