This is an update on Brazil’s telecoms market, covering mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- The approval of Oi`s recovery plan by its bondholders is symbolic of the improvement in the economy and in the telecoms sector. The operator has gained some breathing space in order to invest in modernizing its infrastructure and regain market share in key markets like broadband, enterprise, and mobile.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a detailed overview of the telecoms and TV market in Brazil.
- Assesses the impact that regional ISPs are having in the fiber market in Brazil.
Key questions answered
- What impact did the recession have on the pay-TV market?
- How is the mobile market in Brazil shaping up now that it is entering a more mature phase?
Table of contents
Download 1: Brazil: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report