A number of brands are now looking to do good in the community and engage in social change initiatives through live music.
- Brands have long supported live music events, but simply stumping up cash to sponsor a stage, festival tent, or bar has quickly became something of yesteryear with the onset of social media and more intimate B2C communications.
Features and Benefits
- Examines how brands' approach to live events has changed in the social media age.
- Describes how brands have successfully backed live events through social media awareness.
Key questions answered
- What has changed in recent years in the support offered by brands to live events?
- Why should brands take great care when backing live events?
Table of contents
Brands using social marketing
Demonstrating a social conscience
Balancing self-service with authenticity