APIs enable communication and integration for the creation, storage, encryption, and validation of blockchain transactions. APIs also enable the integration of blockchain-based solutions with enterprise applications.
- At a higher level, maintaining data integrity and auditability is a major issue for integration between two different blockchains.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the state of interoperability in the blockchain application ecosystem.
- Gain insight into the role of APIs in the development of blockhain-based solutions.
Key questions answered
- What is the role of APIs in the development of blockchain-based solutions?
- What is the current state of interoperability between blockchain communications standards?
Table of contents
Download 1: Blockchain Integration Using APIs