At Blackboard’s 2019 BbWorld conference, the vendor’s strategy centered around its products as a cohesive, tightly integrated "edtech platform" that can support the business of education for its K-12, higher ed, and corporate/government customers.
- Adoption of Ultra and SaaS delivery has also increased dramatically in the past year, from 423 SaaS and 91 Ultra customers in September 2018, to 602 SaaS and 179 Ultra customers in July 2019.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies new product features for Blackboard Learn.
- Assesses momentum for adoption of Blackboard products (including Ally and Learn Ultra).
Key questions answered
- How has one institution managed the transition from Learn Original to Learn Ultra?
- What are the benefits of Blackboard Data, the company's new centralized data and reporting platform?
Table of contents
Blackboard builds out its platform functionality
Blackboard's future rests with its Ultra and SaaS customers
Ultra improves the user experience and institutional outcomes at Northumbria University in Newcastle