IT security vendors are building massive customer-driven, cybersecurity telemetry datasets, asserting that they will not only detect in-progress attacks with greater speed and accuracy, but also prevent future attacks before they strike.
- Several high-profile vendors who previewed their product roadmaps at the Black Hat 2019 conference in Las Vegas are pursuing new ways of gathering and utilizing security telemetry data.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why enterprise cybersecurity vendors are working to build their own cloud-based security telemetry platforms.
- Understand how enterprises should prepare for the emergence of data-driven security telemetry platforms.
Key questions answered
- How will cloud-based security telemetry platforms help enterprises see attacks faster and more accurately and prevent others before they strike?
- What questions should enterprises should ask about cloud-based security telemetry platforms and what should they do to avoid vendor lock-in?
Table of contents
Better data means a clearer view of the future
Examining emerging security telemetry platforms
Preparing for data-driven security telemetry platforms