This is an update on the Belgium telecoms market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV and OTT video, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- Belgium's mobile subscribers declined by 12.3% year on year to reach 12.33 million by the end of 2Q18. To intensify competition in the three-player mobile market, the Belgian government intends to create a fourth mobile operator through a planned auction next year.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes service provider KPIs
- Identifies key developments across telecoms, TV, and OTT video
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets? What are the market shares of the key players?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years? Which technologies will drive revenue growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Belgium: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report