Barracuda Networks is targeting managed service providers (MSPs) with its CloudGen Firewall product, which combines software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) functionality with security and WAN optimization.
- SD-WAN is technology for wide-area networking that promises enterprises a range of advantages by mixing broadband and cellular transports with the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) links traditionally used to connect branch offices to data centers and head offices.
Features and Benefits
- Explains the benefits of SD-WAN.
- Describes how Barracuda approaches this market.
Key questions answered
- What does Barracuda describe as its target market for SD-WAN?
- What kind of MSPs is it best suited for?
Table of contents
SD-WAN is an expanding market
Barracuda pitches its enterprise firewall for SD-WAN
CloudGen combines routing, security, and WAN optimization
Barracuda sees non-telco MSPs as its SD-WAN sweet spot
Tighter integration with IaaS providers in on the roadmap