AWS, at its annual user conference, re:invent, made a series of about 120 announcements of new services. However, the most eye-catching and significant was the announcement about AWS Outposts.
- Simplification of the management of environments was a key theme and AWS Control Tower is an example of delivering that experience. Also noteworthy was the announcement of Amazon Managed Blockchain, an AWS service designed to offer blockchain in an easy to consume way.
Features and Benefits
- Understand how the new AWS Outposts will operate and what the impact will be on hybrid cloud
- Learn about the new AWS Control Tower and how it simplifies management
Key questions answered
- What is AWS's strategy for hybrid cloud?
- What is AWS solving that will accelerate the cloud adoption?
Table of contents
AWS Outposts brings AWS cloud to on-premises and the edge
Simplifying management activities is an ongoing driver for AWS
AWS introduces Amazon Quantum Ledger Database (QLDB) and Amazon Managed Blockchain