Ovum has undertaken a detailed survey to gauge changes in the federal government market. This study complements two other 2018 Ovum studies that look at government cloud services in the New South Wales and Victorian governments.
- Responses were more about operationalizing a cloud transition strategy than about business and policy opportunities that would come out of a more agile and cloud-driven infrastructure. The next big challenge is to drive greater business value.
Features and Benefits
- Understand drivers, strengths, and weaknesses for cloud in the Australian federal government.
- Assess future challenges and opportunities for the government cloud market.
Key questions answered
- In what ways has the government cloud market transformed in the past three years?
- What are the key emerging challenges for government managers, policy-makers, and vendors?
Table of contents
Download 1: Federal Government Cloud Adoption Study