This report covers mobile and fixed connectivity trends in the Australian telecoms market. It also includes a regulation overview, service provider performance, multiplay services and bundling, MVNOs, and a TV/video market outlook.
- The report includes a closer look at the transitioning fixed market in Australia post-NBN's introduction and its impact on existing service providers.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes changes in the mobile market trends due to a transitioning fixed market.
- Looks at the impact on the existing players of the government's banning Chinese vendors for 5G equipment.
Key questions answered
- What are the key growth drivers for the Australian mobile market and fixed market?
- What will be the impact of the single wholesale-only NBN on existing services providers, and how will it affect mobile market trends?
Table of contents
Download 1: Australia: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report