Elevating the IT value conversation by creating new touchpoints on the types of value of IT will attract more investment to IT.
- IT does much more than add value. It preserves and unlocks value, creates new opportunities, and adds value.
Features and Benefits
- Promotes six types of IT value.
- Creates a new conversation around IT value.
- How can CIOs explain IT value in business terms?
- How can vendors drive IT investment?
Key questions answered
- How does IT provide value to organizations?
- How can I describe IT value better?
- How do I discuss the value of all elements of the IT operation?
Table of contents
The definition of value needs to be clarified
Using Ovum's five layers of IT can show how IT operates or should operate
There are six types of value that IT provides organizations
IT's value must be actively identified, named, described, and enumerated