Atos is positioning itself as a partner that can orchestrate both legacy and new technologies and broker and orchestrate public/private cloud, data centers, and legacy infrastructure and systems for clients undergoing transformation.
- Ovum attended Atos' analyst day, which was held in Boston in April, 2018, and our dialogues during the event centered round how the company is aligning itself to the customer’s success. All of Atos' vertical and service lines are closely aligned to deliver a seamless experience for the customer by providing them with one point of contact who is responsible for end-to-end delivery.
Features and Benefits
- This note evaluates how Atos is positioning itself as a strategic partner for enterprises undertaking transformational initiatives.
- This note examines Atos' strategic value proposition and portfolio of offerings.
Key questions answered
- What is Atos' go-to-market strategy?
- How does Atos' portfolio resonate with clients?
Table of contents
Success in digital services requires an obsession with the customer’s success
Atos highlighted a coherent narrative around transformation across its portfolio
Atos needs to invest in key areas to round off its portfolio