Atos and Google Cloud have formed a global partnership to deliver secure hybrid cloud, machine learning (ML), and collaboration solutions to enterprise customers. Google Cloud becomes Atos’s preferred public cloud partner.
- Atos needs a way to boost its brand in global markets. This partnership with Google Cloud will help not only with brand, but also access to Google Cloud’s technology and expertise.
- Google Cloud is investing heavily in its partner ecosystem and playing catch-up to the much larger ecosystems of AWS and Azure.
- GCP has a strong focus on analytics, machine learning, and container management (Kubernetes), which complement the SI’s strategic focus on digital transformation, analytics-driven business accelerators, and orchestrated hybrid cloud.
Features and Benefits
- Read Ovum’s view of what this means for the enterprise cloud market.
- Understand how Atos’s partnership with Google Cloud will benefit the SI.
Key questions answered
- What’s in it for Atos?
- What’s in it for Google Cloud?
Table of contents
The Atos Canopy cloud strategy has successfully evolved from hosted private cloud to orchestrated multi-cloud
The partnership will be helpful to both parties
Atos has the most to gain from this partnership