AT&T is the second-largest US wireless operator by subscriptions, with 159.7 million at end-2Q19. On the wireline side, AT&T is the largest fixed voice provider, the third-largest broadband provider, and the largest pay-TV provider in the US.
- AT&T’s early 5G market launches are with the enterprise segment in mind.
- AT&T signed reciprocal roaming agreements with Canadian operators Bell, Rogers, and Telus so they can access each other’s LTE-M networks.
Features and Benefits
- Compare AT&T to its peers across a variety of financial benchmarks.
- Learn about AT&T’s mobile and fixed broadband subscription trends, as well as market share trends.
- Learn about AT&T’s strategic initiatives.
Key questions answered
- What are AT&T’s plans for its 5G network?
- What are AT&T’s key products and services?
- How does AT&T measure against its peers across a variety of financial benchmarks?
Table of contents
Download 1: AT&T Consumer Update, October 2019