To support its move to eventually becoming predominately a cloud solutions provider, Aspect will first become a service provider. It’s also in the process of reorganizing internally to successfully facilitate a DevOps methodology. This research note focuses on how Aspect is shifting to those two focus areas.
- Aspect's evolution to a DevOps approach to software development will tighten its technology development time.
- Aspect's evolution to services provider will future-proof the business.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the current DevOps environment and analyzes what is needed for long-term success.
- Summarizes Aspect's shift from software provider to services provider and analyzes the opportunities for creating ongoing revenue from a product already sold.
Key questions answered
- How will DevOPs shorten the cycle time from product/feature conception to placement?
- How does focusing on managed services become a value add?
Table of contents
DevOps takes a village to succeed
Becoming a service provider future-proofs the business
Slow and steady wins the race