Ovum's TV data and forecasts for the Asia-Pacific region include a full update of detailed metrics for digital cable, analog cable, pay DTH, free DTH, IPTV, analog terrestrial, and digital terrestrial (DTT).
- Introduces forecasts for Kazakhstan and Myanmar, thus taking the number of total markets forecasted to 17.
- Introduces segmentation by region, subregion, language, political unions, and other key metrics.
- 155 pay-TV operators by country – both defunct and operational – are broken out for historical and forecast data.
Features and Benefits
- Gain detailed data and forecasts showing how the pay-TV and free-to-air sectors are progressing in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Track the progress of digitization of networks such as cable and terrestrial.
Key questions answered
- Which markets in the Asia-Pacific carry the most potential for growth?
- What are the trends in revenue and ARPU growth/decline across Central, Eastern, and Southern Asia and in Oceania?
- How will digitization of cable networks change the TV landscape?
Table of contents
Download 1: Asia-Pacific: Pay-TV & FTA Forecasts to 2022