Free-to-air (FTA) broadcasters across many developed and developing Asian markets are coming under increasing pressure from digital media, particularly with respect to advertising revenues.
- It is clear that the ongoing switch to digital terrestrial can open multiple doors for FTA operators, but they need to convince the remaining stakeholders to support emerging digital terrestrial TV standards.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the trends in free-to-air TV.
- Learn how FTA operators are reacting to competition from OTT.
Key questions answered
- What are the trends impacting FTA providers?
- How can FTA providers leverage emerging broadcasting standards to gain viewers and advertising revenues?
Table of contents
Free-to-air broadcasters suffered the heat of digital disruption to the TV industry
Newer technologies will prove useful as FTA operators target digital consumers
FTA's future success will need support from broader TV ecosystem
Copyright notice and disclaimer