Leading artists such as Madonna and Lady Gaga have long been associated with high fashion and its brands to deliver music diva looks, but at the same time many musicians, especially rappers, have worked hard on developing branded clothing lines to bring their own styles to the street.
- While the dressing up of Madonna, Gaga, Beyoncé, and Grande are above all about glitzy showbiz, many other artists are eager to bring their fashion ideas to the street for fans to wear.
Features and Benefits
- Details the crossover between music and fashion.
- Picks out the artists that are making the biggest fashion moves.
Key questions answered
- Which artists have their fingers in both the music industry and fashion sector pies?
- What can smaller artists do to benefit from linking their music with fashion?
Table of contents
Music and fashion and the art of dressing to sell
Rubbing shoulders with the high-end brands
Supplementing music and live earnings