This Excel data pack provides access to the data underlying the figures in Ovum's Apple's 1Q19 Digital Services Launch: Key Consumer and Entertainment Trends report (CES004-000086).
- On March 25, 2019, Apple announced the launch of several new TV, gaming, news, and payment products aimed at boosting the company's growing Services business. This report is intended to help consumer service providers and their technology partners understand and respond to these moves.
- Apple needs to succeed with Services. The smartphone boom is coming to an end, and Apple is still overly reliant on the iPhone for revenue, over a decade since the device's launch.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the context of Apple's latest forays into digital services.
- Quantify the outlook for Apple's digital services with unique forecasts.
Key questions answered
- Why will success in digital services be so crucial to the future of Apple?
- What impact will Apple's new TV, gaming, news, and credit card services have?
Table of contents
Download 1: Apple's 1Q19 Digital Services Launch: Report Data Pack