This report provides an overview of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including the key components of the regulation and any implementation challenges.
- This regulation will continue to evolve. Some requirements of the GDPR will remain difficult to implement for some time, as additional guidance in the form of the ePrivacy Directive is yet to be released. In particular, undefined terms will need to be clarified.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the key components of the GDPR
- Assesses implementation challenges of the regulation
Key questions answered
- What are the main obligations of the regulation?
- What areas of the regulation are at the greatest risk of confusion?
Table of contents
Download 1: An Overview of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)