The cloud computing market has reached a position of maturity, with vendors such as AWS having more than 10 years’ experience as cloud service providers.
- Its wide range of features demonstrates AWS’s relevance to enterprise customers with capabilities and strategies for the future direction of cloud computing.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about how AWS benefits from a large marketplace offering 39 categories and more than 7,000 listings, from 1,500 independent software vendors.
- Discover how AWS is attractively priced, with features such as AWS Trusted Advisor, which is a tool to enable customers to optimize their spending on AWS.
Key questions answered
- How has AWS managed to remain the clear leader in the cloud provider market?
- What are AWS's key strengths and weaknesses?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Key facts about the solution