This report, together with the AI Assistant Tracker: 2H18, provides a dynamic assessment of and qualitative insight into the most relevant voice AI assistants on a global level.
- The competition continues to heat up, with no absolute winners or losers.
- Developer engagement is essential to expand the value proposition of AI platforms.
- Personalization has progressed, but not fast enough to revolutionize the user experience.
Features and Benefits
- Analyze why advances in language support are crucial to stand out.
- Learn why business model innovation continues to be slow and steady.
Key questions answered
- Why do visual applications on AI assistants need strong partner and developer frameworks?
- How are device makers promoting more extensive native support for AI assistants?
Table of contents
Download 1: AI Assistant Tracker: 2H18 Highlights