Announcements at the recent Adobe Summit are further proof that Adobe is willing to transform from providing creativity tools for marketers to enabling a data-driven experience culminating in enterprise customer engagement.
- The Adobe Experience Platform and Adobe Audience Manager power Adobe's new real-time customer data platform (CDP).
- Adobe Experience Cloud solutions now include integration with the ServiceNow Platform.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses how the Adobe Experience Platform will enhance customer intelligence and tame big data.
- Reviews how partnerships with Microsoft and LinkedIn will elevate account-based marketing (ABM).
Key questions answered
- How will the Open Data Initiative underpin transformational customer engagement?
- How will the ServiceNow partnership signal employee and customer convergence?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for Adobe
Adobe Experience Platform powers Adobe's new real-time customer data platform (CDP)
Adobe looks to tame big data
Adobe Sensei AI services serve as an intelligence layer to connect data and content
Customer journey intelligence gets enhanced
Partnerships with Microsoft and LinkedIn elevate ABM
Account-based engagement is the next evolution
Adobe launches conversations-based experience for Marketo
Adoption of conversational AI will become paramount
ODI to enrich data feeds and start Partner Advisory Council
ODI underpins transformational customer engagement
Adobe Experience Cloud solutions to integrate with the ServiceNow Platform
ServiceNow partnership signals employee and customer convergence