Adobe Summit EMEA, held in London, on May 3–4, 2018, was Adobe’s conference dedicated to the future of marketing, media, and publishing. Keynote speeches on the first day focused on what Adobe is doing now.
- The key message to come out of the event was that people buy experiences.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about the highlights of the event.
- Learn how Adobe is moving into e-commerce.
Key questions answered
- How does Adobe Sensei provide real-time intelligence?
- How is Adobe better serving the requirements of marketers?
Table of contents
People buy experiences not products
Adobe Sensei provides real-time intelligence
Adobe is pushing into e-commerce with its acquisition of Magento Commerce