This report is an analysis and explanation of the recently published Ovum Workforce Optimization Technologies Forecast: 2017–22.
- Once limited to its core functionalities of call recording and WFM focused in North America and Europe, WFO is quickly expending in other offerings and global regions.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses and analyzes the growing and changing market for WFO services on a global basis.
- Enables enterprises and vendors in the WFO marketplace to better evaluate the future demand for WFO offerings.
Key questions answered
- How will the mix of WFO-related applications change over the next five years?
- What are the drivers of WFO technology market growth by region and vertical markets?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Regional WFO growth trends show much variation
Mature WFO regions show steady growth but at lower rates
Spending growth by technology will vary from 1% to 7%
Analytics is clearly the driver of growth across technologies
WFO tool popularity supports the case for suites
WFO displays consistent growth across verticals
Financial services retains its position as largest WFO segment
Highest growth segments will include healthcare, TMT, financial services, and professional services