Oracle OpenWorld 2019, held in San Francisco in September, was a different experience from usual in a way that is not so easy to define. The difference was that Oracle feels gentler, softer, and more human than at previous OpenWorld events.
- Oracle delivers a gentler and softer approach to company image and user experience .
Features and Benefits
- Evaluate how Oracle presents itself to everyone who interacts with the organization.
- Learn about the "human" element built into the Oracle experience.
Key questions answered
- What has driven Oracle to make these changes?
- How broad was Oracle's approach to the redesign?
Table of contents
A gentler and softer approach to company image and user experience
Design values incorporate the human touch