This is the 15th edition of Ovum's 5G Service Provider Tracker, which tracks service provider 5G trial and launch announcements, operator 5G service announcements, and 5G initiatives across countries and regions. It includes 5G network-sharing agreements. The research includes 5G network-sharing deals and details of which infrastructure vendors service providers are working with on commercial 5G networks.
- A comprehensive global view, updated quarterly, of service providers' 5G test and launch plans, operators' 5G service plans, 5G initiatives at the country and region levels, and 5G spectrum awards by country.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a view of operators' plans for 5G services.
- Tracks pre-standardized and standardized 5G launch plans, including 5G FWA.
- Tracks 5G spectrum awards by country.
- Provides a view of which 5G services operators are developing.
- Tracks 5G network-sharing agreements and service provider network partners.
Key questions answered
- Which operators have commercially launched 5G?
- Which operators have struck 5G network-sharing agreements?
- What spectrum will operators test and deploy 5G with?
- What 5G-specific services are operators trialing?
- Which regions and countries are leading 5G development?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G Service Provider Tracker: 3Q19