This research analyzes how service providers are preparing to lay the foundation for 5G, which brings more network complexity as well as more opportunity to differentiate.
- 5G is more of a step change for network operators than 4G, both technologically and strategically, and they should start the process of transformation 5G enables today.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses where opportunities lie for network operators to maximize the chances of 5G success, and how they can take advantage of them.
- Evaluates how 5G changes the digital services market and what this means for network operators.
- Identifies key learnings from 4G and what this means for 5G.
Key questions answered
- Globally, what are network operators' latest 5G launch plans?
- What new opportunities arise for network operators from 5G's enhanced capabilities and increased complexity?
- What happens to digital services when 5G is launched?
- What is Ovum's latest 5G subscription outlook?
- What can operators learn from successful 4G launches?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G: Regional and Global Approaches to a Technology Step Change