The 5G Readiness Index: Europe assesses how leading mobile markets in Europe are preparing for 5G. It ranks the featured markets in order of their current strategies and market conditions for 5G.
- Ovum's assessment of 5G market readiness in Europe's leading mobile markets comprises the following metrics: 4G penetration, price per MHz per POP of 5G spectrum awarded, smartphone penetration, operators' 5G launch date, the country's economic outlook and disposable income, and the total cost of ownership of a mobile subscription.
- The ranking includes enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB) for both consumer and business customers but not 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) and 5G Internet of Things (IoT).
Features and Benefits
- Ranks the featured markets in order of their current readiness for 5G.
- Evaluates and compares the featured markets using key metrics.
- Assesses Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, and Russia for 5G readiness.
Key questions answered
- How are Europe's leading markets positioning for 5G?
- How do they rank compared to each other?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G Readiness Index: Europe