This report providers a snapshot of progress across 22 markets through the end of 2019, highlighting the leaders, including South Korea, Kuwait, and Switzerland.
- Initial aggressive coverage deployment has seen a small number of markets deliver early progress on their 5G journey. South Korea, Kuwait, and Switzerland are among a small group of markets notable for coverage exceeding 50%.
Features and Benefits
- A comparison of the relative progress towards 5G maturity across 22 markets.
- Features a cross-section of major markets, from early leaders South Korea and Switzerland to emerging markets including India and Indonesia.
Key questions answered
- Which markets have achieved early progress on their 5G journey, with consideration of spectrum, launches, customer take-up, and ecosystem support?
- What is the status of these markets, and what developments occurred during the quarter?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G Market Progress Assessment, End-2019