This research analyzes how the first 5G operators launched their services.
- This research provides a detailed view of how operators prepared for and launched 5G services.
- The research features case studies of ten operators (Telstra, TIM and Vodafone (Italy), KT, Sunrise and Swisscom (Switzerland), Etisalat, EE and Vodafone (UK), and Verizon).
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes leading operators' 5G strategies.
- Understand how operators have launched 5G and what broader strategic goals underpin the launches.
Key questions answered
- What has initial market reaction to 5G been?
- How have operators prepared their networks for 5G?
- How have they priced 5G services?
- How are operators adding value to 5G plans?
- What are operators' early partnership and services strategies?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G launch strategies: Networks, Pricing, Marketing, and Services