The 5G Forecasts by Spectrum: 2018–24 provides details of global 5G spectrum band adoption for each spectrum band by country.
- Of the leading 5G bands, Band n78 (3500MHz TDD) will be the most widely supported from the outset and throughout the forecast period.
Features and Benefits
- Provides an invaluable global map of 5G spectrum band adoption, from the regional to country level.
- Expresses the various 5G bands both in terms of megahertz and by band number, as defined by 3GPP.
Key questions answered
- Which of the key 5G spectrum bands will be most popular and where will they be adopted?
- How will the addressable market for the millimeter wave bands develop over the forecast period?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G Forecasts by Spectrum: 2019–24