Thanks to 5G, fixed wireless access services can finally start to live up to the hype as fixed broadband replacement alternatives.
- 5G FWA becomes more of a mass market proposition than 4G FWA, rather than one targeting only niche groups, such as students and MDUs.
Features and Benefits
- This report assesses how 5G FWA compares in price and as a rival technology to fixed broadband.
- The report also evaluates how 5G FWA operators in Australia, the UK and the US are marketing 5G FWA to consumers.
Key questions answered
- Why is 5G FWA more of a rival to exiting wireline technologies?
- How much more or less will consumers pay for 5G FWA than wireline?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G Fixed Wireless Strategies, Pricing, and Marketing