This spreadsheet tracks 5G devices beings sold by service providers globally. Its aim is to provide a comprehensive view of the evolving 5G device landscape to help the industry in understanding trends.
- Tracks 60 new device listings across 23 operators globally.
- Average 5G prices has already fallen significantly due to the release of cheaper 5G handsets, such as the Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Samsung dominates the 5G range with over half of all available 5G device listings.
Features and Benefits
- Compares operator pricing strategies for 5G devices across all 5G markets.
- Identifies device manufacturers who are most price competitive with 5G.
Key questions answered
- Has Huawei's US import ban affected the availability of its 5G devices?
- Can emerging Chinese brands like Xiaomi use 5G to make in-roads with Western European operators?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G Devices Tracker: 3Q19