This is the first version of the 5G Devices Tracker. It tracks 5G devices beings sold by service providers globally.
- Samsung and LG devices are dominating in the early 5G launches.
- Of all the emerging Chinese brands, OPPO has been the most successful so far at getting service providers to sell its premium 5G devices.
Features and Benefits
- Compares 5G device pricing strategies between service providers.
- Identifies which manufacturers have the most operator support and which are leading in emerging device categories.
Key questions answered
- What impact is the US import ban having on Huawei's 5G device ambitions?
- How much are Chinese manufacturers undercutting Samsung on 5G smartphone prices?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G Devices Tracker: 2Q19