Digital technologies are in demand in Africa now, with priority squarely on the fundamentals. 5G and IoT are not yet priorities.
- While global expectations around 5G are muted, African businesses are big believers in the potential 5G has to radically transform their business operations, products, services, and customer engagement.
Features and Benefits
- Looks at African technology investment priorities for the next 12 months
- Compares Africa’s view of the transformational potential of 5G with global expectations
Key questions answered
- Why are 5G and IoT not yet priorities in Africa?
- What are the challenges to IoT deployment?
Table of contents
Download 1: 5G and IoT in an African Context