5G is only one aspect of the attractive revenue potential that smaller firms represent in 2020 as they invest progressively more on building secure, customer-focused, and data-centric digital environments – and seek expert partners to help manage them.
- Ovum identifies five workstyles in the human workforce and has mapped them to 5G attractiveness – highlighting that SMEs are key beneficiaries.
- Forty percent of SMEs plan to increase their current expenditure on digital advisory. Support now rivals price in SME-buyer importance.
Features and Benefits
- Ovum advises how to increase customer lifetime value at the volume end of the B2B market.
- Ovum advises how to craft outcome-based value propositions for a pragmatic, largely non-technical B2B decision-maker who cares only about results.
Key questions answered
- What are SMEs prioritizing in digital expenditure in 2020?
- Who are the most dangerous competitors for SME wallet share in 2020?
- How should service providers ensure successful SME engagement in 2020?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
5G will accelerate microbusiness cord-cutting
5G must be part of a wider productivity bundle
Service providers must target 5G-friendly workstyles
Digital advisory will become a distinct service class for SMEs
New services go beyond break/fix support and target transformation
"Banal" competitors will grab more SME digital expenditure
Familiar names may eat your lunch