Recent technological innovations are enabling schools to take better advantage of the way in which their systems, services, and staff can better support their increasingly complex objectives.
- Analytics remains an important area of investment for schools for 2019/20, with an overall growth score of 35%.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies nine major investment areas for higher education institutions in 2019/20.
- Identifies nine major investment areas for higher education technology in 2019/20.
- Explains the importance of evolving IT models to become more business driven.
Key questions answered
- What are the major investment areas for technology for higher education institutions in 2019/20?
- How can schools become more student centric?
Table of contents
Recommendations for institutions
Recommendations for vendors
Student-centric experiences are built on advanced technology
Students are looking for engagement, ownership of their educational journey
Digital transformation is a cross-enterprise endeavor
Cloud services enhance institutional and technological innovation
Digital transformation involves the evolution of the IT organization