This report considers the technology and market trends emerging to address an ever-more complex threat landscape.
- A theme running through a number of these trends is, of course, the mushrooming amount of data available to organizations for security and the challenges inherent in managing it.
Features and Benefits
- Describes the trends Ovum sees in cybersecurity for the coming year.
- Explains how security is adapting to ever-more data and fewer people available.
Key questions answered
- What is zero-trust access?
- What is a security platform integration framework (SPIF)?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
XDR will emerge as a critical capability
More vendors are offering their own flavor of XDR
XDR's constituent parts will continue to have a life of their own
Zero-trust access speeds the demise of VPNs
VPNs start to creak under the strain of cloud
Zero-trust access arises to replace VPNs
SDP and other means of delivering ZTA
Data itself: The cybersecurity platform of the future
Better data, better security?
Implications of the security data telemetry platform
The rise of enterprise security integration
The case for integrated architectures
SPIFs: Overcoming the integration challenge
Web supply chain security becomes a requirement
Web app security has cloudified and consolidated into NGAS
It will now add web supply chain protection