While the global consumer 5G market is still in the early stages, operator commitment to network roll-outs in 2019, in tandem with highly competitive pricing approaches, has secured a solid foundation subscription growth in 2020.
- So far, 5G's new capabilities are few – but, as with 4G, that's enough to spark consumer interest.
- In 2020, 5G's benefits will start to be felt in earnest on enterprise and vertical markets.
- Apple's 5G strategy remains key to consumer 5G uptake.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the development of the global 5G market in 2020 and the key trends that service providers can benefit from.
- Assesses how service providers can benefit from 5G.
- Analyzes different 5G strategies.
- Identifies the increasing importance of the network for service provider differentiation.
- Evaluates the increasing importance of partnership strategies in the 5G world.
Key questions answered
- What are the key 5G trends in 2020?
- How can service providers benefit from 5G?
- What are the key areas of differentiation for service providers around 5G?
- How can service providers benefit from major market 5G trends?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Recommendations for vendors