Significant government ICT investment is focused on improving efficiency. While this is a laudable objective, it should not come at the expense of transforming business capabilities to align with the challenges of digital government.
- While agencies are receiving the benefits of continued investment in cybersecurity, privacy, and workforce transformation, critical deficits in other areas of digital maturity – as well as lack of investment in leveraging data and improved customer experience – will prevent many from fully addressing government digital services agendas.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the global spending priorities and project intentions of government in 2020.
- Assess how relative maturity and investment priority across key digital themes may impact government agencies' success in progressing digital government agendas.
Key questions answered
- What are the key government business drivers for ICT spending in 2020?
- Where are the critical gaps in government digital maturity?
- What are the drivers behind agency deployment of process automation?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2020 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Government sector