This report sets out Ovum's views on the big trends that will shape the development of the telecoms, media, and technology (TMT) market in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) in 2019.
- Advanced service providers and markets in MEA will be among the first in the world to launch 5G.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the key trends that Ovum expects to see in the MEA region in 2019.
- Makes recommendations to service providers and vendors about how to respond to the key trends in the MEA market.
Key questions answered
- What will be the big trends in the MEA market in 2019?
- How should service providers and vendors respond to the key trends in the MEA region in 2019?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Recommendations for vendors
MEA to see early 5G launches
Advanced MEA service providers aim to be leaders in 5G
Data access will offer biggest growth opportunity
Digital strategies will be increasingly important to service providers
MEA growth prospects will draw big tech players
Global tech giants with a long-term view are eyeing the region