This report presents Ovum's annual review of major trends affecting the Latin American telecoms market in 2019.
- CSPs will focus on cost-effective and selective investments. Telecommunications is a capital-intensive industry, with a growing IT component, which is becoming more complex and integrated.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the key trends affecting the telecoms market in Latin America.
- Covers trends in regulation, 5G, IoT, and investment.
Key questions answered
- What will be the likely development trajectory of 5G in Latin America?
- How will investment decisions evolve in Latin America?
Table of contents
Connectivity improvement will drive investment decisions
Political changes affect regulatory landscape
Long-lasting impact on investment decisions
Latin America will be a follower in 5G
Transforming the network with outdated regulation
Latin American enterprises are still understanding what IoT can do for them
LPWA networks will open new possibilities