Interest in analytics is strong again this year across higher education in Australia and New Zealand, and student information systems are leading the investment agenda. Interest in AI is strong, but institutions are moving carefully as early implementations came with significant price tags.
- The strong analytics agenda is not matched by significant increases in investment, suggesting that many institutions are looking to leverage existing platforms for greater benefit.
Features and Benefits
- Benchmark your project priorities and investment allocations with higher education institutions locally and worldwide.
- Assess how your analytics and IT strategies and maturity compare with other providers.
Key questions answered
- SIS is shaping up as a key software investment for higher education in the next few years, and, in ANZ, it is a clear investment leader.
- AI is maturing rapidly. However, institutions are looking for a significantly lower cost-benefit ratio via more mature AI tool sets and ready-to-use products.
Table of contents
Download 1: 2019 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Higher Education Industry – ANZ and Global