The combination of real-time payments and open banking will affect the corporate banking market enormously over the next few years, but will also provide new opportunities to overhaul their systems, develop new capabilities, and transform their service offerings.
- The combination of real-time payments and open banking provides new opportunities to overhaul systems, develop new capabilities, and transform service offerings. Corporate banks are enthusiastic about these opportunities and plan to increase investment in key areas.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why Corporate banks are investing strongly in IT with cybersecurity, mobile, and real-time payments the top priorities.
- Discover how API-enabled open banking will become a cornerstone of corporate banks’ approach to innovation.
- Understand why cloud-based deployment and delivery of services is now a starting point in systems investment decisions.
Key questions answered
- Why are more than 80% of corporate banks trialing or planning cloud-based systems?
- Why is IT spending on marketing growing faster than spending on compliance?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2019 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Corporate Banking Industry